General Information for Stall Holders


If you would like an application form for 2019 please email us from the contact page or call us on 01260 270908 or 07833742200 if you would like more information.


We pride ourselves on promoting local produce and producers who source ingredients locally and/or rear their own animals for produce.


We do not need any coffee pods or hot drinks vans as the festival is based in the Town Centre and we have a wealth of great coffee shops providing hot drinks and we like to support them.


We do not have any  catering vans unless they are of particularly special interest and part of the promotion of a speciality product or production process.


If you intend selling alcohol at the Festival (as a purchase only we are not allowed to sell alcohol for consuption on the street) you will need a TENS licence from Cheshire East which costs £21.


You must apply for the licence at least 3 weeks before the event. We had problems with people leaving it till the last 10 days as it says on the form. However some stallholders were refused as the council do not accept the day the application arrives as one of the 10 days. click here


It is useful for us to have a basic risk assessment form and we have created a template for you to use and adapt to your particular stall and products. If you are uncertain about this just give us a call and we’ll help you complete the form. click here