Join Made in Cheshire for some great benefits for local food and drink producers!!!
A message from Made in Cheshire head Jane Casson:
From the 3rd June I will be running Made in Cheshire on a different basis and concentrating on the elements which the members have indicated to me would be most valuable to them and which are currently not covered by the European funding.
As members of Made in Cheshire you have been used to having a regular exchange of information by email and in the past several other benefits which recently I have been unable to deliver fully due to the constraints of the funding and the outputs required.
Made in Cheshire will continue to sit under the Taste Cheshire umbrella and will have a new web presence under a producer banner on the site www.tastecheshire.com . Only those who are Members will be featured and there will be opportunities for enhancing your presence on the site.
Benefits of Membership include:
• Use of the Made in Cheshire Brand
• Identification with the Taste Cheshire Initiative
• Regular email updates
• Priority booking for major events
• Made in Cheshire branded areas at events
• Negotiated discounts for members at events (e.g. 15% off Tatton Foodlovers and the Chester Food and Drink Festival )
• Marketing assistance
• PR – recently we have worked closely with Cheshire Life and Live Cheshire and featured many new producers
• Farmers Markets – assistance with setting up and joint promotion
• Business to Business
• Networking opportunities
• Savings on energy costs, credit card transactions, insurance
Training, management and leadership skills and new product development will continue to be delivered through Reaseheath College and I will continue to forward information on those courses to you.
As a member of the board of the Restaurant Association of Chester and Cheshire there will be opportunities to work closely with the hospitality sector and as Chairman of the Chester Food and Drink Festival I will continue to make local food and drink an important part of the sub-regions economy.
The cost will be £100.00 per annum or take advantage of paying monthly by direct debit at just £12.00 per month. I am also looking at other funding options to really move Made in Cheshire forward!
Please let me know as soon as possible if you would still like to continue being part of this initiative, or if you have any questions please call me on 07968 212059 (my number as from 1st June and also available now). My email is
Looking forward to exciting times ahead!